At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance the professionalism and productivity of everyone. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS, and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Sitel, Concentrix, Discord and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
Krisp is an award winning product, loved throughout the world. In 2020, Krisp has been recognized as:
- Forbes AI 50 most promising AI startup
- Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star
- TIME 100 Best Inventions
- Gartner Cool Vendor
We are a remote-first company, so you can work from anywhere. However, based on the business need some roles are considered for specific locations.
As a Customer Care Specialist, you will be responsible for helping our Customers to get the best out of the company products and putting effort to ensure every issue of the Customer is positively solved.
What You'll Do:
- Manage large amounts of incoming Customer care requests
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with Customers through open and interactive communication
- Interact with Customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
- Determine Customer issue by evaluating and analyzing Customer requests
- Handle Customer complaints, research required information using available resources and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits
- Follow up to ensure resolution by providing accurate, valid and complete information
- Follow standard processes and procedures
- Identify, prioritize and escalate (as needed) Customer issues
- Stay current with company products, services, changes and updates
- Take the extra mile to engage Customers.
What We’re Looking For:
- Customer support experience in IT is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- An upbeat and positive attitude, with the ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent English
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar
- Willingness to cooperate with others and work for the greater good
- Ability to work at night.
Benefits at Krisp:
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
- Work from forest (remote work initiatives)
Krisp is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications.