At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance professionalism and productivity of employees and contact center agents. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Chase, Concentrix, Discord and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
Krisp is an award winning product, loved throughout the world. In 2020, Krisp has been recognized as:
- Forbes AI 50 most promising AI startup
- Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star
- TIME 100 Best Inventions
- Gartner Cool Vendor
We are a remote-first company, so you can work from anywhere. However, based on the business need some roles are considered for specific locations.
As a member of the growth team, you will be joining one of our growth pods. Growth pod consists of growth PM, designer, web developer and a full-stack developer. These small teams are self sufficient and can own a metric/area to constantly run experiments and optimize it.
You’ll be also working closely with research, product and marketing teams on landing page requests and development of few internal tools.
Team's work drives the growth of our business, so come prepared to work hard, contribute ideas and be resourceful.
What You'll Do:
- Create scalable and responsive landing pages with rich interactivity
- Design and implement new functionalities
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements in existing systems
- Setting up A/B tests based on provided scenarios
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Have a know how in place for making sure the security best practices and requirements are met
- Documenting all the areas of improvement and provide proper solutions.
What We’re Looking For:
- 4+ years of proven work experience or a portfolio as a Web/WordPress Developer
- Good understanding of WordPress architecture and aesthetics
- 3+ years experience with the development of WordPress custom themes and Plugins
- Ability to create perfect pixel, responsive web pages based on the provided design
- Ability to work on existing code
- Knowledge of React.js is plus
- Experience with A/B testing platforms (e.g Google Optimize or similar platforms) is plus
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
Benefits at Krisp:
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
- Work from forest (Remote work initiatives)
Krisp is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications.