At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance professionalism and productivity of everyone. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS, and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Sitel, Concentrix, Discord and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
Krisp is an award winning product, loved throughout the world. In 2020, Krisp has been recognized as:
- Forbes AI 50 most promising AI startup
- Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star
- TIME 100 Best Inventions
- Gartner Cool Vendor
You will join Krisp’s Product team as a Lead Product Designer and help us create new audio and video experiences using the latest groundbreaking AI technology. You will envision entirely new products and flows that did not exist before and will collaborate with people inside and outside the company to perfect them by crafting innovative end-to-end user experiences with functionality and design aesthetics in mind. You’ll have a chance to influence our design thinking and advance us to the next level by contributing to our design system and user research processes which will elevate our design process and make us better at creating delightful experiences. Krisp is growing at a rapid pace, and it is possible that you will grow in this role to influence the design across multiple teams in the organization and will have a higher and broader impact in the company over time.
What You'll Do:
- Design clean and functional experiences for the new product features on our roadmap
- Test the design prototypes with the users, learn from them and perfect the designs
- Craft microcopy that is easy to understand, short and to the point
- Identify the bottlenecks in our current product flows (onboarding, upgrade etc) and drive the initiatives to improve them
- Facilitate ideation workshops, gather and test ideas rapidly, using A/B tests, user interviews, surveys and other quantitative and qualitative techniques as needed and mentor the team on how to do that
- Take into account existing insights, technical constraints, business needs, and specific market demands to produce data-informed solutions
- Be autonomous. Take full ownership of your work and full responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way, from whiteboard sketching to high-fidelity final treatments
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes, understanding when deeper exploration is warranted and when it is best to change paths and try another approach
- Participate in user research to gather and evaluate user requirements
- Plan and design intuitive information architecture, craft accurate messaging and undertones dictated by the project
- Work closely with the product management, marketing and engineering teams to help make Krisp feel like a delightful continuum across every touchpoint.
What We’re Looking For:
- 7+ years years of experience in a similar role at consumer-focused design-centric product companies; experience designing for multiple platforms is a plus
- Experience designing stunning consumer apps using skills at interaction and visual design; bonus skills include motion design (sharing a portfolio is a plus)
- Outstanding communication skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts. Also instrumental is the ability to speak confidently to your own design work and convince others of your reasoning
- Extremely detail-oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Being customer-focused, with experience using design research methods to uncover customer insights, aptitude for translating and documenting design ideas into visuals that can be shared with all parts of the business
- Strong understanding of usability and user experience principles
- Natural curiosity and openness for designing to learn, courage to make mistakes and learn from them.
Benefits at Krisp:
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
Krisp is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications.