At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance professionalism and productivity of everyone. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS, and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Sitel, Concentrix, Discord and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
Krisp is an award winning product, loved throughout the world. In 2020, Krisp has been recognized as:
- Forbes AI 50 most promising AI startup
- Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star
- TIME 100 Best Inventions
- Gartner Cool Vendor
We are a remote-first company, so you can work from anywhere. However, based on the business need some roles are considered for specific locations.
We are seeking a passionate, self-driven Senior QA Engineer in Web to develop, author, and execute quality assurance tests across various applications of our web platform. If you're focused, dedicated, have an analytical mindset and the ability to identify and solve complex problems on a variety of web browsers, then this is the opportunity for you!
As a Senior QA Engineer in Web, you'll work within cross-functional delivery teams alongside other engineers, product managers, designers, and customer support in testing and assuring product quality. Your responsibilities will include daily estimation, planning, investigation, coordination, and test execution to ensure that issues are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system. Above all, you're responsible for finding bugs before users do and upholding the highest quality in everything you do.
What You'll Do:
- Perform thorough black-box testing of our web applications
- Take ownership and responsibility of features quality, design feedback, implementation and launch
- Create and maintain detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases and test plans in our test management system
- Identify and document clear steps to reproduce bugs and work with the cross-functional departments to prioritize bugs into sprint cycles
- Understand what to prioritize and expedite in a fast paced environment
- Develop test strategies that increase capacity and coverage.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience in software testing, preferably on different operating systems and various browsers
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Resourceful, proactive, team-oriented problem-solver that consistently gets things done
- Ability to think outside of the box to uncover hard to detect bugs
- Detail-orientation and ability to multitask between different projects
- Experience with bug tracking software (Jira), Agile project management systems, and test case management tools
- API experience (Postman, REST and GraphQL) is a plus
- Experience in automation testing is a big plus.
Benefits at Krisp:
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
- Work from forest (remote work initiatives)
Krisp is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications.