At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance professionalism and productivity of everyone. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS, and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Sitel, Concentrix, Discord, Apple and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
As a Senior Windows Engineer II, you are responsible for owning and delivering large and complex features for the Krisp products.
What You'll Do:
- Take responsibility and ownership for end-to-end completion and delivery of projects, features, and releases of larger size and complexity
- Design and architect for scalability and performance with software testability in mind
- Participate in product design and definition, bring your own ideas to the table, debate intellectually and honestly to find the best ones
- Identify and proactively tackle technical debt before it grows into a bigger problem
- Engage efficiently in multitasking on the urgency needs or to support parallel projects
- Lift the skills and expertise of those around you by executing and promoting excellence in software development practices through code reviews, documentation, technical guidance, and mentoring
- Lead and encourage scoping and staging the work into well-defined milestones, breaking it down and making accurate committable estimates
- Constantly increase the level of knowledge and expertise in operating system internals, dig into audio and video stream processing and device driver codes
- Stay on top of the latest technology trends in relevant areas and ensure Krisp products meet the highest mark in performance, quality and security
- Research and propose new technologies
- Communicate and coordinate efficiently and professionally with other teams, external consultants, partners and customers to demonstrate and troubleshoot our products.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience in designing and building applications for Windows and overall 5+ years of software development experience with C# and/or C++
- Deep understanding of or at least a fair level of knowledge and experience with Windows OS internals, networking, security and relevant frameworks and libraries
- Familiarity with operating system architecture, services and other processes intercommunication, driver operations
- Familiarity and experience with Windows driver stack is a plus
- Experience with audio or video streams processing is a plus
- Readiness to join a remote-first work environment and agile workflows.
Benefits at Krisp:
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
- Work from forest (remote work initiatives)
Krisp is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications.