At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance professionalism and productivity of everyone. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Chase, Concentrix, Discord and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
Krisp is an award winning product, loved throughout the world. In 2020, Krisp has been recognized as:
- Forbes AI 50 most promising AI startup
- Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star
- TIME 100 Best Inventions
- Gartner Cool Vendor
We are a remote-first company, so you can work from anywhere. However, based on the business need some roles are considered for specific locations.
We are searching for an Account Executive that has a real passion for technology and can deliver on bold revenue targets. Krisp has had initial success securing and expanding B2B customers globally, and we are poised to accelerate our business further. This is a lucrative opportunity to penetrate new accounts with limited competitive alternatives and grow a recurring revenue stream.
What You'll Do:
- Manage inbound leads and prospect into targets within a defined territory
- Ensure high forecasting accuracy
- Maintain, build and own relationship maps for your markets including existing relationships and prospects
- Present and demonstrate Krisp to customers and prospects
- Develop a deep comprehension of our customer's business
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with enterprises by selling value
- Demonstrate resourcefulness when faced with challenges that defy easy solution
- Have intuitive sense of necessary steps to close business and gain customer validation
- Identify robust set of business drivers behind all opportunities.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years quota carrying sales experience with record of successfully meeting sales targets
- Experienced in working for an innovative tech company (SaaS, UCaaS, IT infrastructure or similar preferred) managing a territory or list of accounts
- Driven and have met/exceeded direct sales goals of $1M+ annually and operated with an average deal size of at least $20k+ ACV
- Able to demonstrate methodology to prospect and build pipeline on your own
- A self starter who thrives in a fast paced environment
- Familiar with Salesforce.com.
Benefits at Krisp:
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
Krisp is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications.