At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance professionalism and productivity of everyone. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS, and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Sitel, Concentrix, Discord and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
Krisp is an award winning product, loved throughout the world. In 2020, Krisp has been recognized as:
- Forbes AI 50 most promising AI startup
- Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star
- TIME 100 Best Inventions
- Gartner Cool Vendor
We are a remote-first company, so you can work from anywhere. However, based on the business need some roles are considered for specific locations.
You will join Krisp’s Product team as a Senior Product Designer and help us design the client desktop apps on Windows and Mac platforms, including the discovery and development of innovative real-time user experiences for audio and video communications using AI. You will help build a product that is used by many professional users across the globe and help them communicate better in their daily professional interactions. You will collaborate with people inside and outside the company to perfect the product by crafting innovative end-to-end user experiences with functionality and design aesthetics in mind. You’ll have a chance to influence our design thinking and advance us to the next level by contributing to our design system and user research processes which will elevate our design process and make us better at creating delightful experiences.
What You'll Do:
- Design clean and functional experiences for the new product features on our roadmap, primarily focusing on the Mac and Windows desktop platforms
- Craft microcopy that is easy to understand, short and to the point
- Test the design prototypes with the users, learn from them and perfect the designs
- Take into account existing insights, technical constraints, business needs, and specific market demands to produce data-informed solutions
- Be autonomous. Take full ownership of your work and full responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way, from whiteboard sketching to high-fidelity final treatments
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes, understanding when deeper exploration is warranted and when it is best to change paths and try another approach
- Present your design proposals and concepts to relevant stakeholders and iterate fast
- Participate in user research to gather and evaluate user requirements
- Plan and design intuitive information architecture, craft accurate messaging and undertones dictated by the project
- Work closely with the product management, marketing, and engineering teams to help make Krisp feel like a delightful continuum across every touchpoint.
What We’re Looking For:
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role at preferably consumer-focused design-centric product companies
- BS/MS in Design, Art, Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience designing stunning apps using skills at user interaction and visual design, and using design systems. Experience with designing audio & video or recording apps is a plus.
- Outstanding communication skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts. Also instrumental is the ability to speak confidently to your own design work and convince others of your reasoning
- Extremely detail-oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Being customer-focused, with experience using design research methods to uncover customer insights, aptitude for translating and documenting design ideas into visuals that can be shared with all parts of the business
- Strong understanding of usability and user experience principles
- Natural curiosity and openness for designing to learn, courage to make mistakes and learn from them.
Benefits at Krisp:
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
Krisp is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications.