At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance professionalism and productivity of everyone. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS, and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Sitel, Concentrix, Discord and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
Krisp is an award winning product, loved throughout the world. In 2020, Krisp has been recognized as:
- Forbes AI 50 most promising AI startup
- Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star
- TIME 100 Best Inventions
- Gartner Cool Vendor
We are a remote-first company, so you can work from anywhere. However, based on the business need some roles are considered for specific locations.
We are looking for an experienced and clever Mid-level Engineer with huge potential for growth. The ideal candidate typically has 2+ years of hands-on experience with developing apps using NodeJs and ReactJs, is very proactive, and very eager to learn. The day-to-day work of the candidate will be developing small to medium features of the Krisp account dashboard, back office, and development of features that significantly have an impact on Krisp growth and coaching junior team members to become better professionals in their area of expertise.
What You'll Do:
- Implement small to medium features from both backend and frontend side
- Ensure that the code has high quality, and is bug free as much as possible
- Actively apply and learn web security best practices while writing the code
- Collaborate with Senior team members to deliver the best possible solutions
- Actively coach junior team members to help them succeed in their career
- Lift the skills and expertise of those around you.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of experience working as a Full Stack engineer or relevant position
- Knowledge of NodeJS and ReactJS
- Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL concepts, ability to write SQL queries on you own
- Familiarity with Sequelize ORM is a plus
- Familiarity with Docker
- Clear understanding of Client-Server architecture, REST APIs
- Knowledge of web security best practices
- Knowledge of common design patterns
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Ownership over own work and responsibility for every detail, every step of the way
- Readiness to join a remote-first work environment and agile workflows.
Benefits at Krisp:
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
- Work from forest (remote work initiatives)
Krisp is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications.