At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance professionalism and productivity of employees and contact center agents. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Chase, Concentrix, Discord, Apple and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
Krisp is an award winning product, loved throughout the world. In 2020, Krisp has been recognized as:
- Forbes AI 50 most promising AI startup
- Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star
- TIME 100 Best Inventions
- Gartner Cool Vendor
As a Growth Product Manager, you will act as a force multiplier on the growth side of an already rapidly-scaling startup. You’ll work with a cross-functional team to create and maintain our landing page conversions, user flow optimizations, experiment framework and more to enable a business that is already exceeding growth targets to expand even faster.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Growth PM who already has experience working on fast-paced Growth teams and wishes to hone their entrepreneurial mindset. You’ll be working closely with product, marketing and design on a small team responsible for delivering impactful results.
Our work drives the growth of our business, so come prepared to work hard, contribute ideas and be resourceful.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the development, launch and life cycle of the growth features by working hands-on with growth, data and engineering teams
- Identify and prioritize key problem spaces and opportunities by leveraging user data and understanding our business needs
- Deliver against growth KPIs
- Continually develop, measure and optimize experiments to fit into the team's roadmap and align priorities with the overall growth strategy
- Define A/B experiments, create metrics and track performance, evaluate results and lead post-launch optimizations
- Understand the channels that help users discover Krisp and create personalized onboarding funnels
- Prioritize rapid experimentation
- Act as a knowledge center for product growth progress and best practices across teams and support communication with broad product initiatives.
What We’re Looking For:
- BS degree or higher in a related technical field (Computer Science, Data Analytics, etc)
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- 2+ years of experience in growth product management
- Having a growth mindset and always striving to learn and improve
- Strong analytical skills with experience of doing data analysis, preferably with a focus on experiment-driven optimization
- Track record using data & user insights to prioritize & execute on the roadmap
- "Eye for design" ー building user-centric experiences in collaboration with designers
- A core understanding of marketing needs and concepts
- Being scrappy ー ability to launch MVPs and iterate quickly based on learnings
- Solution-oriented, highly-motivated and proactive self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Entrepreneurial enthusiasm and grit, always willing to roll up your sleeves
- Caring deeply about teammates and actively working to uplift and improve the team and the team's culture.
Benefits at Krisp:
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
Krisp is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications.