At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance professionalism and productivity of everyone. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS, and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Sitel, Concentrix, Discord, Apple and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer, Senior I to join our research team and help convert Krisp magic algorithms from Python into C++ SDK. Demonstrate exceptional problem solving, software architecture design and programming skills.
What You'll Do:
- Work on complex problems in Machine Learning, Video, and Audio processing domains
- Analyze, design, program, debug, configure and modify various programs and applications
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ensure stability and scalability of the systems
- Deal with state of the art ML models designed by our research team, understand and efficiently implement them as part of Krisp C++ SDK upon various platforms.
What We’re Looking For:
- At least 5 years of experience in C++ with OOP solutions design practice
- Strong problem-solving skills with deep knowledge in Algorithmics, Datastructures
- MS degree in Computer Science / Engineering
- Knowledge of writing clear, concise, and comprehensive code and unit tests covering it
- Experience in writing performance-optimized code under various platforms (Windows, MacOS, Linux, optionally mobile and embedded)
- Experience with GPU programming is a plus
- Experience with DSP is a plus
- Experience with continuous integration
- Knowledge of writing native modules for high-level languages such as Python
- Good interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of verbal and written English language
- Great team player mindset and "can do" mentality.
Benefits at Krisp:
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
- Work from forest (remote work initiatives)
Krisp is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications.