At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance the professionalism and productivity of everyone. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS, and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Sitel, Concentrix, Discord and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
As a Senior MacOS Engineer, you will be responsible for building even more exciting features for the Krisp app.
What You'll Do:
- Seek out constructive criticism of your designs
- Understand that designs change over time and are always based on trade-offs
- Do not shy away from making estimates
- Anticipate future problems and design around them
- Lift the skills and expertise of those around you
- Design and architect for scalability and performance with software testability in mind
- Participate in product design and definition, bring your own ideas to the table, and are intellectually honest about the best ones
- Communicate efficiently and professionally with other teams and customers to demonstrate and troubleshoot your products.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of building applications for Mac OSX and overall 5+ years of software development experience with C++ and/or Swift
- Deep understanding of MacOS internals, networking, security and relevant frameworks and libraries
- Familiarity with operating system architecture, services and other processes intercommunication, driver operations
- Familiarity and experience with MacOS driver stack is a plus
- Experience with audio or video streams processing is a plus
- Willingness to join a remote-first work environment and agile workflows.
Benefits at Krisp:
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
- Work from forest (remote work initiatives)
Krisp is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications.