At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance professionalism and productivity of employees and contact center agents. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Chase, Concentrix, Discord and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
Krisp is an award winning product, loved throughout the world. In 2020, Krisp has been recognized as:
- Forbes AI 50 most promising AI startup
- Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star
- TIME 100 Best Inventions
- Gartner Cool Vendor
We are a remote-first company, so you can work from anywhere. However, based on the business need some roles are considered for specific locations.
The growth team is looking for a writer to team up with our growth pods and deliver a copy that focuses on the user experience, their optimal journey and is backed by quantitive and qualitative data.
Krisp is a new category builder in noise cancelling and communication enhancement field which means there are plenty of challenges in crafting the perfect story, micro copy that is concise, informative but also creative.
Krisp's missions is to make everyone an effective communicator and we are sure you ,like no one else, are passionate about it.
You are also someone who is passionate about developing strategies based on insights from real people, has the proficiency in their craft to turn these insights into appealingly designed copy and product.
Our team's work fuels the growth of our business, so come prepared to work hard, contribute ideas and be resourceful.
What You'll Do:
- Write clear and concise content across multiple touch points (including email drip campaigns, landing pages, titles, labels and navigational elements)
- Create email templates for product drip campaigns and work with the team to optimize for the impact on the certain area/metric
- Use CRM tools to help with email campaign experiments
- Offer a content strategy perspective and influence strategic decisions across and within products to improve the overall experience and ensure consistency across platform
- Work with data team and analytic tools to subtract data than can drive a hypothesis behind a crafted copy
- Work with designers on prototype testing.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years professional writing experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience writing content for web/mobile products
- Experience writing emails, landing pages, or editorial content
- Experienced at writing or editing content for the web and mobile experiences, as a UX writer, information architect, content strategist, or similar. Experience designing for B2B and SaaS tools are big plus.
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional partners
- A growth-mindset. You're open and receptive to feedback, and can adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid understanding of email marketing and social channels
- Portfolio of writing samples.
Benefits at Krisp:
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
- Work from forest (Remote work initiatives)
Krisp is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications.