At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance professionalism and productivity of everyone. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Chase, Concentrix, Discord, Apple and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
Krisp is an award winning product, loved throughout the world. In 2020, Krisp has been recognized as:
- Forbes AI 50 most promising AI startup
- Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star
- TIME 100 Best Inventions
- Gartner Cool Vendor
As a Revenue Operations Manager, you will develop and manage data and processes for our customer-facing quote-to-order lifecycle. You will work closely with sales and general management, including customer success, to ensure the successful implementation of best practice data and processes.
What You'll Do:
- Be our sales operations leader and drive the hands-on configuration of our internal Salesforce system from quote-to-cash; this may include tasks such as setting up new quoting templates, approval workflows, configuring pricebooks or any other item that helps automate our quote-to-cash process
- Manage data quality across our systems which currently includes Salesforce.com, Outreach (others coming such as Pardot) and work on deduplication programs, and data enrichment programs
- Build out reports and dashboard for the team to drive business insights
- Act not just as a gatekeeper to ensure orders are booked and provisioned correctly every time, but also as an operational consultant to advise and shape the business so that our customers and our company can move fast and be thorough
- Communicate across functions to collect requirements, feedback, and deliverables.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree
- 3+ years hands-on experience in sales operations or similar
- Experience working at a SaaS company
- Salesforce experience is a huge plus
- An unquenchable desire for operational excellence
- Extremely diligent, meticulous, conscientious, and reliable
- Deriving pleasure from putting data perfectly in it's right place and making processes error-free, scalable, and understandable
- Having the perfect blend of enough technical ability to configure systems such as Salesforce as well as consultative business acumen to drive change in process
- Being excited for the opportunity to build the scalable operational process that will be key to our success as we rapidly grow.
Benefits at Krisp:
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
Krisp is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications.