At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance professionalism and productivity of everyone. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS, and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Sitel, Concentrix, Discord and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
Krisp is an award winning product, loved throughout the world. In 2020, Krisp has been recognized as:
- Forbes AI 50 most promising AI startup
- Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star
- TIME 100 Best Inventions
- Gartner Cool Vendor
We are a remote-first company, so you can work from anywhere. However, based on the business need some roles are considered for specific locations.
In this role you will be leading a team of test automation engineers working on Web and Desktop applications. You will set, shape and execute goals for your team. Aside from people management you will also spend significant time doing hands-on work and coaching team members.
What You'll Do:
- Lead a team of Test automation engineers focused on web and desktop applications
- Evaluate, architect and implement test automation frameworks
- Document and lead adoption of new test methodologies, tools and implementation in Continuous Integration (CI) systems
- Partner with Product Managers, Engineering teams and Process leads to continuously improve test efficiency
- Develop new test automation libraries as needed
- Define test strategies for unit, integration, regression, system and product flow tests and help develop and execute test plans
- Train team members on creating, executing and automating test flows on Web applications
- Research, evaluate, prototype and evangelize test automation for Electron based Desktop applications.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in test engineering
- Strong experience in creating test automation frameworks from scratch
- Working experience of Jest, Maven or similar testing frameworks is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in coaching and managing a team of engineers is a big plus
- Working experience in Electron based desktop automation frameworks, such as Spectron is a big plus
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and come up with practical solutions to meet project deadlines.
Benefits at Krisp:
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
- Work from forest (remote work initiatives)
Krisp is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications.