At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance professionalism and productivity of everyone. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS, and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Sitel, Concentrix, Discord and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
Krisp is an award winning product, loved throughout the world. In 2020, Krisp has been recognized as:
- Forbes AI 50 most promising AI startup
- Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star
- TIME 100 Best Inventions
- Gartner Cool Vendor
We are a remote-first company, so you can work from anywhere. However, based on the business need some roles are considered for specific locations.
As a Python Engineer you will be a member of Data Engineering team, where you will be writing high quality code for Krisp Data pipelines. You will closely work with AWS ServerLess stack. This is a great opportunity to demonstrate strong coding skills using Python and also learn data engineering related stuff such as databases, data manipulation, building scalable data infrastructure and solving big challenges which are yet to come. If you are a developer with solid coding skills and want to learn AWS Cloud, Data engineering, Infrastructure as a code toolkit such as Terraform, ServerLess then this is the best place for you.
What You'll Do:
- Write Python code in Data Engineering pipelines for data transformation and manipulation
- Write Python based web APIs
- Contribute on architecture design of the Data Engineering projects
- Learn and apply IAAC (Terraform, ServerLess) for creating and changing infrastructure in AWS
- Develop CI/CD pipelines for new projects using existing base as a reference.
What We’re Looking For:
- Solid understanding of software development principles
- Good understanding of data structures and their use-cases
- Understanding the differences between SQL and NoSQL databases
- Hands on experience with MySQL, Postgres or any other SQL database
- Knowledge of Flask and Django is a plus
- Knowledge of AWS (particularly services like S3, Lambda, Kinesis DS/firehose, SQS, SNS, Redshift, DynamoDb) is a plus.
Benefits at Krisp:
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
- Work from forest (remote work initiatives)
Krisp is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications.