At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance professionalism and productivity of everyone. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Chase, Concentrix, Discord and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
Krisp is an award winning product, loved throughout the world. In 2020, Krisp has been recognized as:
- Forbes AI 50 most promising AI startup
- Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star
- TIME 100 Best Inventions
- Gartner Cool Vendor
We are a remote-first company, so you can work from anywhere. However, based on the business need some roles are considered for specific locations.
We are searching for a Customer Engineer that has a real passion for technology and can work closely with other members of the sales organization. Krisp has had initial success securing and expanding B2B customers globally, and we are poised to accelerate our business further. This is a lucrative opportunity to build mutually beneficial relationships with prospects and customers to grow Krisp revenues.
What You'll Do:
- Develop an expert knowledge of how Krisp’ solutions work at a technical level
- Provide demonstrations and overviews of Krisp’s solutions
- Engage prospects to review requirements including voice quality and IT deployment options
- Maintain knowledge of Krisp’s compatibility with voice applications, deployment platforms, and Identity Management solutions
- Be technical lead for key customers deployment and participate in pre-scheduled checkpoint calls
- Build strong relationships with Product and Engineering teams to understand Krisp product strategy and roadmap and align with customer requests
- Lead Proof of Concepts, define criteria and key milestones.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree
- 3+ years hands-on experience as a customer facing sales/systems engineer
- Experience working at a SaaS, IT or Voice centric organization
- Strong writing and follow up skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with prospects/customers
- Willing to help meet revenue goals of sales organization
- Great at working in a fast paced team environment.
Benefits at Krisp:
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
Krisp is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications.