At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance professionalism and productivity of everyone. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS, and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Sitel, Concentrix, Discord and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
Krisp is an award winning product, loved throughout the world. In 2020, Krisp has been recognized as:
- Forbes AI 50 most promising AI startup
- Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star
- TIME 100 Best Inventions
- Gartner Cool Vendor
We are a remote-first company, so you can work from anywhere. However, based on the business need some roles are considered for specific locations.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer at Krisp you will be responsible for developing and maintaining high-quality client-side applications. Your duties include determining the structure and design of web pages, striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design. You'll work closely within the Web team to define APIs, give estimations, and mentor junior team members.
What You'll Do:
- Develop UI components with React
- Work with other team members to achieve sprint goals
- Ensure high performance on mobile and desktop
- Write tested, idiomatic, and documented code
- Coordinate the workflow between the UI/UX designers, backend developers, and yourself
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture
- Seek out constructive criticism of your designs
- Anticipate future problems and design around them
- Do not shy away from making estimates
- Lift the skills and expertise of those around you
- Take full ownership of own work and responsibility for every detail, every step of the way.
What We’re Looking For:
- At least 5 years of work experience
- Thorough understanding of React and its core principles
- Experience with asynchronous programming & promises
- Experience with popular JS build tools, compilers, and bundlers
- Experience implementing test platforms and unit tests
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Bootstrap, React/Redux
- Strong understanding of cross-browser issues and debugging
- Basic knowledge of UX design
- Familiarity with the browser internals
- Experience and understanding of Electron JS is a plus
- Experience and basic understanding of Node.JS is a plus
- Experience in Database design and management is a plus
- Familiarity with AWS is a plus
- Experience working with Docker is a plus
- Experience configuring CI, CD processes is a plus
- Potential to grow as full stack developer
- Willingness to join a remote-first work environment and agile workflows.
Benefits at Krisp:
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
- Work from forest (remote work initiatives)
Krisp is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications.