At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance professionalism and productivity of everyone. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS, and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Sitel, Concentrix, Discord and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
Krisp is an award winning product, loved throughout the world. In 2020, Krisp has been recognized as:
- Forbes AI 50 most promising AI startup
- Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star
- TIME 100 Best Inventions
- Gartner Cool Vendor
We are a remote-first company, so you can work from anywhere. However, based on the business need some roles are considered for specific locations.
We, at Krisp, seek a proactive, energetic and organized Operations Coordinator, whose main objective is to become a reliable support for Krispions to steer the ship in the right direction and foster a pleasant work environment our people love.
What You'll Do:
- Be an advocate of Krisp culture and values
- Own communication within, into and out of the departments and support cultural communication and awareness efforts
- Ensure a friendly, warm and enjoyable experience for anyone coming into the office
- Provide administrative support as needed, including scheduling appointments, meetings, events, booking travel, maintaining filing system, mailing and shipping packages
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with vendors and ensure that stationery, equipment, diverse snacking options, cleaning and security services are provided on time for uninterrupted working process
- Welcome visitors and guests, conduct office tours, present Krisp's culture, values and product based on need
- Proactively respond to any non-standard situations in the office and troubleshoot the issues
- Coordinate with IT Ops team to make sure that technical equipment in the office is in working condition
- Actively work with People team to plan and coordinate team-related activities such as new hire onboarding, celebrations, team-buildings, conferences, etc.
What We’re Looking For:
- A person full of energy and drive, a positive attitude and willingness to help people
- Experience in hospitality, office management or other related fields
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to act fast, creatively and effectively handle various non-standard situations
- Ability to multitask and work with strict deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of Armenian and English (both verbal and written).
Benefits at Krisp:
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
- Work from forest (remote work initiatives)
Krisp is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications.