At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance professionalism and productivity of everyone. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS, and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Sitel, Concentrix, Discord and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
Krisp is an award winning product, loved throughout the world. In 2020, Krisp has been recognized as:
- Forbes AI 50 most promising AI startup
- Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star
- TIME 100 Best Inventions
- Gartner Cool Vendor
We are a remote-first company, so you can work from anywhere. However, based on the business need some roles are considered for specific locations.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be tightly involved in various high-impact projects for the company. This typically means hands-on work on systems such as in-house CI/CD, Machine Learning platforms, AWS cloud-based solutions, and more. You’ll be involved in servers and tools selection and configuration for various ML and Production projects.
What You'll Do:
- Participate in servers selection, purchase and setup process
- Server hardware, Linux system and network administration
- Grid parallel computing solutions setup and management (like Slurm, Determined, run.ai)
- Setup and manage environment for ML experiments (Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch)
- Work closely with software architects within the company to develop and maintain cloud architectures for different projects.
- Troubleshoot technical problems.
- Design, implement and maintain CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Github actions, Circleci)
- Develop scripts to automate routine tasks
- Patch management and security on various systems as well as integration of various security tools into our infrastructure.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience in the IT, DevOps areas
- Hands-on experience working with Terraform, Ansible, Serverless
- Hands-on experience with container technologies and orchestration tools like Docker, Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience in IAAS providers such as AWS
- Fundamental knowledge of networking concepts
- Excellent English written communication skills
- Solid experience working with Linux administration
- Experience with high-performance computing infrastructure and job management is a plus
- Understanding modern backend systems and technologies is a plus
- BS / MS degree in Computer Science is a plus.
Benefits at Krisp:
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
- Work from forest (remote work initiatives)
Krisp is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications.