At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance professionalism and productivity of everyone. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Chase, Concentrix, Discord and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
Krisp is an award winning product, loved throughout the world. In 2020, Krisp has been recognized as:
- Forbes AI 50 most promising AI startup
- Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star
- TIME 100 Best Inventions
- Gartner Cool Vendor
We are a remote-first company, so you can work from anywhere. However, based on the business need some roles are considered for specific locations.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will drive successful customer adoption of Krisp applications through establishing and delivering a positive customer experience for our customers. You will develop solid, trusted customer relationships to help drive our expansion. You’ll interface closely with our sales, customer support and product management teams to ensure customer needs are met. This role requires technical acumen, as well as excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. You’ll be an early member of a small and growing team, with significant opportunity for advancement within the company.
What You'll Do:
- Onboard multiple new customers on a daily basis
- Establish cadence with key customers to review use of Krisp
- Monitor B2B analytics and identify accounts underutilizing Krisp
- Manage Renewal and expansion forecasting through Salesforce.com
- Collaborate with Customer Engineering to develop enterprise onboarding guides for multiple use cases
- Constantly find opportunities to gain product insights from customers
- Develop and implement systems to monitor and ensure customer success, including NPS.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3 or more years of customer-facing and project management experience in customer success, account management or other relevant experience, ideally in a fast-paced services or technology-related environment
- Ability to drive a motion to improve renewal/expansion rates and reduce customer churn
- Demonstrated success working directly with clients, including developing account strategy and building senior level relationships
- Experience working with enterprise customers or partners, managing software deployments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and proven ability to work with both technical and non-technical teams
- Strong organization skills, with an ability to manage multiple incoming requests, a strong sense of how to motivate others, and the ability to “get things done”.
Benefits at Krisp:
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
Krisp is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications.