At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance professionalism and productivity of everyone. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS, and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Sitel, Concentrix, Discord and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
Krisp is an award winning product, loved throughout the world. In 2020, Krisp has been recognized as:
- Forbes AI 50 most promising AI startup
- Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star
- TIME 100 Best Inventions
- Gartner Cool Vendor
We are a remote-first company, so you can work from anywhere. However, based on the business need some roles are considered for specific locations.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the increasing demand for data analytics solutions. You will also be responsible for maintaining and expanding our data analytics platform, optimizing our data pipelines, and improving data quality and collection. The Data Engineer will support our software developers and data analysts on data initiatives. The candidate should have experience with cloud technologies (such as AWS), databases, and corresponding data analytics solutions provided by the cloud. We expect the right candidate to be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our company's data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
What You'll Do:
- Build the pipelines required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using programming languages like (Java, Scala, Python, SQL) and AWS technologies
- Make sure to have high quality delivered code by covering it with unit/integration tests whenever needed
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipeline
- Work with data analysts and software engineers to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Deliver data to the most convenient data stores and in the most convenient format for data analytics.
What We’re Looking For:
- Degree in computer science or a similar field
- Solid knowledge of SQL
- Experience with data warehousing (Redshift)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (ElasticSearch, mongo, DynamoDb )
- 2+ years of work experience in data engineering
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS)
- Experience with streaming (Kinesis, Lambda, Kafka) and batch applications (Spark)
- 2+ years of experience in Python or Scala or Java
- Nice to have:
- Experience of Infrastructure as Code with Terraform, ServerLess
- Experience with DBT
- Experience with Github Actions or other CI/CD solutions
Benefits at Krisp:
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
- Work from forest (remote work initiatives)
Krisp is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications.