At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance professionalism and productivity of everyone. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS, and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Sitel, Concentrix, Discord, Apple and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will be responsible for making sure our products meet the standards of the highest quality and reliability.
What You'll Do:
- Plan, schedule and perform manual tests
- Foster a continuous improvement approach to QA activities
- Follow up on issues reported by users
- Test result analyses and reporting
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Communicate efficiently and professionally with the development team
- Take full ownership of own work and responsibility for every detail, every step of the way.
What We’re Looking For:
- Solid knowledge of the QA techniques, testing concepts, methodologies and tools
- Strong experience and understanding of testing methods of desktop apps on Windows and/or MacOS
- Engineering mindset
- System administration skills is a big plus
- Experience with test automation is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to investigate and research multiple sources
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Communicative and able to work in cross-functional and distributed teams
- Readiness to join a remote-first work environment and agile workflows
Benefits at Krisp:
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
- Work from forest (remote work initiatives)
Krisp is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications.