At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance professionalism and productivity of everyone. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS, and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Sitel, Concentrix, Discord and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
Krisp is an award winning product, loved throughout the world. In 2020, Krisp has been recognized as:
- Forbes AI 50 most promising AI startup
- Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star
- TIME 100 Best Inventions
- Gartner Cool Vendor
We are a remote-first company, so you can work from anywhere. However, based on the business need some roles are considered for specific locations.
Krisp has made it a priority to create top-tier security operations and incident response team to defend the company against evolving cyber threats. For this mission, we are seeking an experienced Threat Hunter to join our Security team.
As a Threat Hunter you'll assist the security team to provide holistic visibility across all attack surfaces and layers of Krisp (both perimeter and internal), enhance incident response with integration and automation. If you are someone who never lets the threat slip through, is constantly nit-picking the environment, and wants to work in a team of like-minded peers who are passionate about the art & science of cyber defense, then we are looking just for you!
What You'll Do:
- Monitor System/Network/Application logs for security threats
- Assist in defining endpoints and networks to monitor
- Query and classify large-scale data from different sources
- Create technical documentation and analytics reports for forensics and postmortem
- Perform automation and integration of different data sources and pipelines to the SIEM
- Maintain visibility across different layers and attack vectors via logging and monitoring (both perimeter and internal attack surfaces).
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years experience in security information and/or technology engineering experience
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering, information science, or a related technical discipline
- Strong knowledge of operating systems (UNIX, Linux, Windows)
- Experience with Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS)/ Intrusion Protection Systems (IPS), SIEM, and other detection and defensive security tools
- Strong knowledge of computer networking and understanding network security
- Ability to define and write correlated rules and signatures for different systems
- Ability to explain the threat and impact both in technical and non-technical language
- Strong knowledge and understanding of cloud security and architecture
- Basic knowledge of application security
- Basic understanding of STIX, Yara rules, and openIOC
- Experience with open source and commercial security management tools will be a plus
- Ability to maintain a high level of discretion and personal integrity in the exercise of duties, including the ability to professionally address confidential matters.
Benefits at Krisp:
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
- Work from forest (remote work initiatives)
Krisp is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications.