At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance professionalism and productivity of everyone. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS, and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Sitel, Concentrix, Discord and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
Krisp is an award winning product, loved throughout the world. In 2020, Krisp has been recognized as:
- Forbes AI 50 most promising AI startup
- Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star
- TIME 100 Best Inventions
- Gartner Cool Vendor
We are a remote-first company, so you can work from anywhere. However, based on the business need some roles are considered for specific locations.
Architects at Krisp set the standard for engineering excellence across the entire company. They work on our hardest problems to build high quality systems aligned to our business needs.
This role requires excellent technical skills paired with business insight and an ability to influence outside of hierarchy. This role will contribute to defining and implementing a long term backend technology roadmap focused on architecture, platform, and data-design.
What You'll Do:
- Research global technology trends and their applicability to our systems
- Lead and guide teams in determining the appropriate backend and web technologies, structuring of data, and workflows in support of high scale distributed systems
- Partner with other senior engineers and stakeholders to ensure all technology solutions align with product, security, and architecture long term vision and roadmap
- Ensure the successful delivery of projects from vision, through execution, and reliable, dependable, scalable, operations.
What We’re Looking For:
- MSc in Computer Science or similar field
- 10+ years of backend engineering experience
- Demonstrated track record of influence across multiple partner teams
- Operational experience: demonstrated ability to deliver fault-tolerant, high available, and maintainable, systems in distributed large-scale environments
- Ability to articulate and present vision and architecture to both technical and non technical partners
- Expert knowledge of AWS
- Proven experience on designing highly available and scalable solutions with fully automated CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Kubernetes, GRPC, protocol buffers, message queues is a plus
- Advanced knowledge in networking, protocols and security best practices
- Advanced understanding of Relational and Non relational databases such as (MySQL, DynamoDB, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch)
- Strong experience in IAAC (Infrastructure as a code) Solutions, preferably Terraform, Ansible
- A strong team leader who enjoys mentoring and collaboration across engineering and product teams and may have even managed a team of high level engineers previously.
Benefits at Krisp:
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
- Work from forest (remote work initiatives)
Krisp is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications.