At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance professionalism and productivity of everyone. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS, and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Sitel, Concentrix, Discord and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
Krisp is an award winning product, loved throughout the world. In 2020, Krisp has been recognized as:
- Forbes AI 50 most promising AI startup
- Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star
- TIME 100 Best Inventions
- Gartner Cool Vendor
We are a remote-first company, so you can work from anywhere. However, based on the business need some roles are considered for specific locations.
As a Senior Engineer you will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining high-quality desktop-suite applications based on the Electron.js framework. You will closely work with Architects at Krisp to define a cross-platform architecture; compass the team on Electron specific decisions while spending significant time on business logic development.
What You'll Do:
- Create logical bridge services for native and main modules with Node.js
- Develop UI components with React
- Ensure high performance code running on different platforms (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Work with other team members to achieve sprint goals
- Write tested, idiomatic, and documented code
- Coordinate the workflow between the UI/UX designers, backend developers, and yourself
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of work experience
- Expert level Electron knowledge
- Expert level Node.js knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Typescript
- Experience with asynchronous programming & promises
- Experience with popular JS build tools, compilers, and bundlers
- Experience implementing test platforms and unit tests
- Working experience with custom native modules is a big plus
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Bootstrap, React/Redux
- Basic knowledge of UX design.
Benefits at Krisp:
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
- Work from forest (remote work initiatives)
Krisp is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications.