At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance professionalism and productivity of everyone. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS, and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Sitel, Concentrix, Discord and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
Krisp is an award-winning product, loved throughout the world. In 2020, Krisp has been recognized as:
- Forbes AI 50 most promising AI startup
- Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star
- TIME 100 Best Inventions
- Gartner Cool Vendor
Remote in Russia, Ukraine, or Belarus.
We are a remote-first company, so you can work from anywhere. However, based on the business need some roles are considered for specific locations.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our People team to take the reins of recruiting for ML roles. As part of our team, you will have an exciting opportunity to bring in your own experience to help us maintain our company culture, drive and directly impact Krisp’s growth.
What You'll Do:
- Be a true partner to your hiring managers, own and manage ML engineering requisitions, capacity and standards to ensure roles are filled without compromising on the bar we set
- Source, assess, and hire candidates for a variety of ML engineering opportunities at all levels
- Schedule and conduct interviews and provide extraordinary candidate experience during the end-to-end recruitment process
- Research, uncover and engage top talent using creative methods and sources (social media, paid job posts, ads, your already amazing network, utilizing our generous employee referral program)
- Drive effective hiring strategies
- Collaborate and build innovative tools that amplify our recruiting efforts
- Be an advocate of Krisp culture and values.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience in a fast-paced environment
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for ML roles
- Knowledge and experience in sourcing for exceptional talent through multiple channels
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems (SmartRecruiters experience would be awesome)
- Top-notch communication, genuine empathy, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English, strong presentation, verbal and written skills, with the ability to tailor any message to a specific audience
- High capacity for taking ownership and operating with a high level of independence, rigor, and creativity
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to work effectively and thrive in a dynamic environment
Benefits at Krisp:
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
- Work from forest (remote work initiatives)
Krisp is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications.