At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance professionalism and productivity of everyone. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Sitel, Concentrix, Discord, Apple and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
Krisp is an award winning product, loved throughout the world. In 2020, Krisp has been recognized as:
- Forbes AI 50 most promising AI startup
- Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star
- TIME 100 Best Inventions
- Gartner Cool Vendor
The VP, Product Marketing will build the team responsible for connecting our products with existing and potential users. You’ll do this by developing a deep understanding of Krisp’s customers, our total addressable market, as well as competitive products, trends, and technologies. In addition to curating and sharing these insights across the company, the Product Marketing team will leverage this knowledge to help to design and develop a Lead Scoring structure for Krisp users to deliver Qualified Leads to the Sales team.
Design and development of solid revenue streams through self-served funnels for Enterprise/Team customers will be also among the main goals of our newly shaped Product Marketing department.
This is a newly-formed function at Krisp, and given its scope and influence, the VP, Product Marketing will play a role not only in helping set expectations for Product Marketing at Krisp but in shaping the direction of the broader Growth & Marketing teams.
US East Coast, Europe, Remote
What You'll Do:
- Design and develop the whole strategy of Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning for Krisp products based on competitive information, market, and product analysis
- Be responsible for management and development of Product Marketing team and activities
- Design and develop revenue streams through self-served funnels for Enterprise/Team customers using CRM and other viable marketing channels
- Design and develop a Lead Scoring structure for Krisp users to deliver Qualified Leads to the Sales team if they match the criteria
- Set the overall Digital PR and Branding strategy for Krisp products, including the company's Social Media presence
- Develop, plan and execute Go-To-Market activities for new product and feature launches
- Gather and deliver valuable customer insights through market analysis techniques, including but not limited to Surveys, Focus Groups, and Behavioral Analysis
- Track KPIs regularly and present reports about all Product Marketing activities in the company.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in leadership roles in Product Marketing
- Experience in managing marketing teams with a minimum of 5 members. Experience with managing remote and international teams is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in designing self-served sales funnels with a bottom-up approach, in a B2C2B (bottom-up) company
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills to explain and translate complex technical concepts into simple and intuitive communications
- A professional, who uses data to measure results and inform decision making and strategy development.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
Benefits at Krisp:
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
Krisp is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications.